Six reasons you should visit the London Bike Show this February
The London Bike Show returns to ExCeL London this February, running from Friday 23 – Sunday 25. We'll be there so come and say hello!
This year’s London Bike Show, at ExCeL London from Friday February 23 to Sunday 25, promises to be better than ever with over 300 brands in attendance, including Boardman Bikes, Cannondale, Cervelo, Giant and, of course, Cycling Plus!
- The show, which will be opened by Britain’s most successful Olympian, Sir Chris Hoy, will again be bringing a vast array of features, special guests and the latest gear from leading cycling brands to appeal to road, mountain bike, urban and family cyclists.
- The Performance Theatre will once again host special guest speakers from across the world of cycling – as well as Sir Chris, Britain's best young road racer, double world champion Tom Pidcock, is already a confirmed speaker with many more to be announced. Sir Chris will also be meeting and greeting fans on the Science in Sport stand on Friday 23.
- As its 'premium' name suggests the Black Label Collection will be a place for visitors to explore the latest bikes, frames, accessories, clothing and apparel from the most premium brands in cycling. If shiny, expensive and new stuff isn't your thing then perhaps The Legends Exhibit is for you.
- It's an exclusively curated collection of road bikes ridden by legends of road cycling. The exhibit will feature a number of racing bikes, each with their own iconic story, bringing to life key moments in the history of the sport. The majority of these bikes will have never been seen in the UK – if you love the history of the sport, or want to learn more, this should be a great feature to explore.
- Over in the Craft area you'll find a celebration of the uniqueness, craftsmanship and culture of cycling through bikes, apparel, accessories and art, while the Tech & Innovation Lab showcases the most innovative new products from a range of startup companies.
- You can also ride at the show with a wide range of road, commuter and electric bikes available for test in the Bike Arena. Alongside the main test track will be a dedicated kid’s test track, and StreetVelodrome also returns in 2018, giving visitors the chance to get involved in track cycling on the world’s only pop-up velodrome.
A ticket to the London Bike Show will also gain visitors entry to the Triathlon Show: London and The Telegraph Travel Show. Adult tickets cost £16.00, with concession tickets at £10.00, children 8 and under are free and 9-16 year olds cost £4.00. Booking fee applies per ticket. Come and visit us on stand TR421 where you'll be able to grab a Cycling Plus gift bag packed with great stuff for just £5! (Our gift bags are also available to pre-order when you book your ticket on line.)
For further information and to purchase tickets please visit www.thelondonbikeshow.co.uk
Get 13 issues of Cycling Plus for just £42.99 - that's just £3.30 an issue!