The Official 2019 Tour de France Race Guide is the UK’s only official guide to the world’s biggest annual sporting event and if you pre-order it from a WH Smith high street store before 23 May, you stand a chance of winning the Rondo HVRT CF0, the Cycling Plus 2019 Bike of the Year.
The souvenir pack includes a massive 220-page official programme featuring profiles of all the teams, key statistics for every rider, stage maps, in depth interviews with the biggest names in the sport, expert analysis and lots more.
The race guide also comes with loads of bonus gifts:
- The official Tour de France fold-out route map
- A 68-page book, ‘Three weeks, eight seconds’, detailing the epic Tour battle of 1989 between Greg Lemond and Laurent Fignon
- A giant wall chart to fill out as the race progresses
- A pack of 4 x limited-edition postcards from highly-acclaimed cycling illustrator Neil Stevens
The premium edition includes all of the above, plus:
- A pair of high quality yellow and black socks
- A 36-page 2019 peak performance magazine, which offers behind the scenes look at the training regimes of the best teams and riders in the world
Don’t miss out! Head into WH Smith high street stores and pre-order your copy today. You’ll need to pay a £3 deposit, where you’ll receive a claim receipt and a coupon with instructions on how to enter the competition to WIN a Rondo HVRT CF0.