What you’ll get from subscribing to Cycling Plus Magazine…
- The UK’s best-selling road cycling magazine
- 25 years of testing expertise brings you the best buying advice
- Features the latest must-have bikes and kit
- Exclusive bike and gear reviews at every price point
- Guides to the most inspirational routes to ride
- The best how to advice to make you a better cyclist
- Caters from beginner to expert cyclists
- Exclusive access to offers and competitions with our subs club!
RIDE IN COMFORT WITH THE RITCHEY SKYLINE SADDLE:
The Ritchey Logic Comp Skyline saddle is the premier addition to the Ritchey’s saddle lineup.
Featuring trustworthy lightweight CroMo rails, an ergonomic curve that supports the sit bones and a generous cutout to relieve perineal pressure.
The Ritchey Comp Skyline saddle’s curved two-axis shape features a rise towards the rear of the saddle and some rise into the nose of the saddle, making this shape ideal for riders who lack flexibility and want more support.